Day 1: Journey from Cusco to Manu National Park
We leave from Cusco early in the morning by private van, first stopping, is to visit the inca site the towers of Ninamarca, then we continue drrive to Tres Cruces, the highest point and entrance to Manu National Park. From here we will go into the Cloud Forest and at San Pedro we will walk for around 1 hour to find the National bird of Peru, the cock of the rock, and many different kinds of monkeys and plants finally we will arrive to Pilcopata where we will spend the night in our Bambu Lodge
Day 2: Walking in the Jungle – Boat to our lodge
After breakfast we will walk in the jungle to see parrots, monkey , coca plantation after we will take the boat towards our next lodge Soga de Oro, appreciating the flora and fauna like : birds red howler monkey, collared peccary, white lipped peccary, black spider monkey, egrets, heron, cormorant ,medicinal trees, giant tress, etc. After lunch you will have time to swim in the river. In the afternoon and evening we will walk in the jungle and visit a machuwasi lodge lake and we will use a balsa raft, giving us the chance to see many different types of wildlife, and the beautiful sun set. After that we will have the opportunity to catch Caimans. We will sleep in harpia Lodge.
Day 3: Returning to Cusco
We will get up early to visit the parrots clay lick and after breakfast we will return by boat and take our private bus back to Cusco. We will arrive back in Cusco in the late afternoon.
- Professional naturalist guide with telescope.
- Birding guide on request.
- Private boat transport.
- Entrance fees to the Machuwasi Lake.
- Cook & food (vegetarian on request) and drinking water.
- Camping equipment and Lodging.
- First Aid Kit, extractor (for poison)
- Bite Away for mosquito bites
- Antidote for snake bite
- Rubber boots.
- Alcoholic drinks, sodas, etc.
- Mosquito repellent
- Long sleeved shirts
- Cotton socks
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or light shoes to change
- Rain gear (rain poncho is ok)
- Sweater ( in case we have coldfront)
- Long pants
- Binoculars very important the best ones are (Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski, Nikon, Bushnell)
- Camera and extra batteries
- Camera charger
- Dry bag back pack.
- Personal things like toothbrush, etc
- Hat (or handkerchief)
- Sun blocker, sun glasses
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries)
- Water bottle (min. 1L)
- Day pack
- Money (Soles) for soft drinks, handicrafts and tips
Per Person : USD$ 450.00
* We need a minimum of 2 people to run the tour. We guarantee that your tour will be limited to a maximum of 10 people.
We are the only Travel in Cusco city that works exclusively with specialists and experts.
If you would like to book with us, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability. Please let us know the tour you want to do, the date you are looking to do , how many people are in your group, and we will send you back the availability.
When you are ready to book your trip, please send us the following information for each traveler:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Food restrictions (if any)
After sending your personal information, the next step is for each person in your group to make a deposit of $200 USD to reserve your hike. To make your deposit, please pay through our Paypal account visiting our Book Now page.
- The remaining balance is paid in Cusco.
- To pay only is in cash (either in US dollars or Peruvian soles) at your briefing.